Fannie Mae's HomeReady Loan Program
Fannie Mae's HomeReady Mortgage has a variety of options to help low and moderate income borrowers purchase a home, including low down payment and eligiblity for community seconds or standard subordinate financing.
- As little as 3% down payment
- No money down payment option available if the loan is combined with a community second mortgage
- Community seconds or closing costs grants can be used
- Credit scores as low as 620
- Owner occupied 1-4 units, condos, and PUDs
- For single family residences, there is no minimum borrower funds contribution (all gift funds are acceptable)
- Homeownership education course is required for first-time home buyers
Fill out our Quick Quote on the right and one of our specialists will contact you. No credit check needed.